quarta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2007

We are Vagabonds, we travel without seatbelts on.

There's not one day that goes by that I don't find a way to remind myself how "not good enough" I am at the moment and if the 2006 was an year of imense progress, 2007 was half wasted in a stupid internship at brazils biggest tv station - oh man, what a scham.

Seriously.

It's depressing to think that they think of themselves as the elite of the craft, while all the really good people seem to be braking there backs with marketing. People like Grampá and João Ruas... I used to think that getting anywhere near where these guys are artistically would be garanteed success, fame, personal artbooks, moving out of the country and drawing full time.

other 2 months wasted getting settled here in my personal paradise, that thanks god becomes more edenical each day. So I'm gonna keep hacking like I was (wait, I guess I am) level 1.

morning sketch and panel from bulbs. Also a Freelance line-art. And thats was all made like in the last 10 days, just so you can see how all over the place I am in terms of style.

5 comentários:

akeno disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
akeno disse...

você tem um blog muito bom...e agora está em minhas ligações :)

saudaçoes dende Galiza

Cereal Killer disse...

yeah sure man!
Feel free to finish as well as you preffer.

( =__=)/

Anônimo disse...

fala felipe...legal seu blog...vou te add nos meus link

abrçs

!

Cereal Killer disse...

hey, i already had you in my Friend list....he he he he

Best regards bro!

( =__=)